8/13/08

What is my point?

"We are a generation who posts our entire being on the web
every detail and moment of our lives
for all to see
and all we get back is
spam" --Me, via a more random blog

Yes. It makes me laugh to think how few will read this.
Blogging is basically
an exercise in intellectual self masturbation. heh.
That said! My point for this blog is to record and reflect on things I'm learning.
The ins and outs of being truly independent, 'adult' if you will.

This blog is about my conscious effort to choose my life and not just drift.
To take control of my professional life, grow myself
To deliberately learn and budget and plot my finances
and hey, maybe share some stuff I've learned with those who are interested ;)
(this might sound pretty basic for some of you, but the past year and a half
I've really owned these concepts and grown a tremendous amount....it's pretty fun)

So please....don't just stalk my blog....oh few of you who'll read it.
PLEASE comment, criticize and applaud my public effort to grow.

the end.

PS
YES I know correct sentence structure
for my purposes here I choose to ignore it
That's just me. Free form writing is more pleasing to my eye
OH and yes....I am a TERRIBLE speller...feel free to correct me



No comments: