8/21/08

Is that JOY in your pocket? or are you just.....

Live.
Love.
Laugh.
I had those words on a mirror in lipstick
before target slapped it on their crap :)

Where's your exuberance? exhilaration?
Let me ASK AGAIN?
Where's your wonder? your flirt? your heart?

If you HAVE to do it why be so joyless?
Routine can kill a soul.

Shake it up.
Rearrange.
or better yet, SIMPLIFY your life.

What makes YOU happy...not the YOU you think
they want you to be...
the YOU you want to be :D

Confused yet?
take a ride on the scream machine and leave it all out for the world to see.

Still confused? ok ok....I'm alluding to:

PASSION
I've realized two things since leaving college
(well..more than two but for this purpose):
You've always got to keep the bigger picture in mind, but
Screw the way you planned to get there, life unfolds in ways you'll never imagine

Simplicity and Passion
gets you through all the rest life throws your way

Now I am PASSIONATE about this purse:


But SIMPLICITY would tell me I don't need it, have 2 black bags and should donate 1/2 of my purses before even thinking of spending money on this one....

damn.

Where's the joy in that? :P

No comments: